Lip Lift by Dr. Zakhary-a Nightmare I Can't Undo.

I went to see Dr. Zakhary regarding an upper lip...

I went to see Dr. Zakhary regarding an upper lip lift. She made it sound like it was a no big deal simple office based procedure and said that I'm an excellent candidate. I absolutely was NOT because of how young I was/am (I'm still in my 20's). My upper lip length was normal/on the shorter side to begin with. I stupidly trusted her judgement and went ahead with the surgery. I want everyone who is reading this to understand that this is a VERY invasive procedure. I don't know how some posters can say they went back to work right after suture removal. I looked like a freak of nature for months. What was supposed to be a minor surgical procedure altered my appearance to the point I no longer recognize myself because it completely threw off my facial balance. My upper lip is way too short now and the scarring is disfiguring. I look like a victim of a bad accident. Dr. Zakhary clearly only cares about making money without any regard for patients' health and well-being.
Calgary Facial Plastic Surgeon

A nightmare of an experience. Terrible surgeon and pretentious staff. My result is nothing like the before/after pictures I have been shown prior to deciding to proceed with surgery. The lip lift incision was made way below my nose and the scar is lumpy and obvious.