Lip Lift by Dr. Zakhary-a Nightmare I Can't Undo.

I went to see Dr. Zakhary regarding an upper lip...

I went to see Dr. Zakhary regarding an upper lip lift. She made it sound like it was a no big deal simple office based procedure and said that I'm an excellent candidate. I absolutely was NOT because of how young I was/am (I'm still in my 20's). My upper lip length was normal/on the shorter side to begin with. I stupidly trusted her judgement and went ahead with the surgery. I want everyone who is reading this to understand that this is a VERY invasive procedure. I don't know how some posters can say they went back to work right after suture removal. I looked like a freak of nature for months. What was supposed to be a minor surgical procedure altered my appearance to the point I no longer recognize myself because it completely threw off my facial balance. My upper lip is way too short now and the scarring is disfiguring. I look like a victim of a bad accident. Dr. Zakhary clearly only cares about making money without any regard for patients' health and well-being.

A nightmare of an experience. Terrible surgeon and pretentious staff (especially her assistant Shelby!). My result is nothing like the before/after pictures shown by Dr. Zakhary prior to me deciding to proceed with this surgery. The lip lift incision was made very low (a whopping 5mm!) under my nose. There is absolutely no hiding it. Dr. Zakhary then told me it moved down on its own. ha What?! I had this horrible indented incision with yellow dissolvable suture knots (!!!) poking out of my skin for nearly two months, which Dr. Zakhary DID see yet told me this is normal! Needless to say I ended up with atrocious thick hypertrophic scarring under my nose. Dr. Zakhary blamed it on ''bad healing'' because, according to her, her stitch work was ''perfect''. I later found out she is an ENT rather than a plastic surgeon. She refers to herself as a ''cosmetic surgeon'' for a reason people!!! I literally paid her to make me look like I got a birth defect/had an accident. Dr. Zakhary is unethical and lacks conscience and compassion.