Lip Lift by Dr. Zakhary-a Nightmare I Can't Undo.

I went to see Dr. Zakhary regarding an upper lip...

I went to see Dr. Zakhary regarding an upper lip lift. She made it sound like it was a no big deal simple office based procedure and said that I'm an excellent candidate. I absolutely was NOT because of how young I was/am (I'm still in my 20's). My upper lip length was normal/on the shorter side to begin with. I stupidly trusted her judgement and went ahead with the surgery. I want everyone who is reading this to understand that this is a VERY invasive procedure. I don't know how some posters can say they went back to work right after suture removal. I looked like a freak of nature for months. What was supposed to be a minor surgical procedure altered my appearance to the point I no longer recognize myself because it completely threw off my facial balance. My upper lip is way too short now and the scarring is disfiguring. I look like a victim of a bad accident. Dr. Zakhary clearly only cares about making money without any regard for patients' health and well-being.
Calgary Facial Plastic Surgeon

A nightmare of an experience. Terrible surgeon and pretentious staff (especially her assistant Shelby!). My result is nothing like the before/after pictures I have been shown prior to deciding to proceed with surgery. The lip lift incision was made way below my nose (she then told me it moved down on its own! ha). It looked really bad and messy from the very start, so it's not surprising that I ended up with HORRIBLE scarring. Dr. Zakhary blamed it on ''bad healing'' because her work is ''perfect''. I later found out she isn't even a plastic surgeon!! I literally paid her to make me look like I had an accident. Beyond horrifying.