20 Years Old - Lip Filler Experience - Calgary, AB

The girls at the office and Dr. Devani himself...

The girls at the office and Dr. Devani himself were super friendly and helpful. His assistant helped me relax before the procedure (it was my first time getting lip fillers), and I was really nervous. She helped me laugh and walked me through the process a bit before the actual procedure. It wasn't near as painful as I had expected, only the first couple shots you feel a poke, but after that it's quite easy. Just a slight discomfort. I also had numbing cream on beforehand which sat for about 15 minutes so I was quite numb. He only injected my upper lip because I have a naturally large and already plump lower lip. He really inspected my lips between each round of injections to ensure symmetry and was very professional throughout the entire procedure. I like that he and the ladies there all have a good sense of humor and know how to make people feel comfortable. Will definitely be going back again. I did a lot of research before choosing a place to go in Calgary and feel that Dr. Devani is definitely one of the best.
Calgary Dermatologist

Very professional but had a good sense of humor also. Knows how to make people feel comfortable and takes the time to inspect his work. He is quick but thorough, and is very helpful and willing to answer all questions with patience.