Juvederm Emergencey, Was Saved by Dr. Waslen..... - Calgary, AB

I had Juvederm treatment on my 'laugh'lines by...

I had Juvederm treatment on my 'laugh'lines by ANOTHER DOCTOR (not Dr.Waslen)

I ended up having complications soon after and the doctor who should have taken care of it, left for the weekend! So for my own sanity I called the Calgary Surgical Clinic, assuming they would have suggestions of what I should do in my case.
I spoke with Elaine, Dr. Waslen's RN,on the phone. She urged me to get the anti-juvederm injection ASAP.

Being aware of what was going on and what I needed, I went to our local ER but our city is small and there was no plastic surgeon or ANY doctor on call who had the injections I needed.

I was in allot of pain and not comfortable just going home and waiting it out. So, late in the evening, I called Dr. Waslen's office and spoke with Dr. Waslen.
He urged me to come to Calgary and said I could see him at his clinic when I arrived (which was 1:15am!)
He went above and beyond, especially seeing as I wasn't even a patient of his!
He truley cared about fixing my situation.

He was thorough, gentle,insightful and I felt the anxiety lift as I knew I was in good hands (finally).

He saw me again, with his nurse, Elaine later that morning.
They both knew what they were doing, what needed to be done and did it. They educated me on what I needed to know and how to help myself in the remaining days and asked that if I have further issues, to keep them informed and to call anytime.

Now I know if anything happens again I will be in the best hands possible.

If I chose to do cosmetic procedures again I will definitly see Dr. Waslen!

Very caring, educated and informed- I could not have ended up in better hands.

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to Dr. Waslen and his outstanding nurse Elaine for turning a potential disaster into a manageable situation.
Calgary Plastic Surgeon

**See my review, Dr. Waslen is a superior MD!!