Thanks. Calgary, AB

I am celebrating Thanksgiving in many ways....

I am celebrating Thanksgiving in many ways. October 22nd will be my 3rd month anniversary from having surgery. Was it worth it - absolutely. I am 50 years old and I have always noticed that I looked a lot older than I was. I was not happy with the extra turkey neck (pardon the pun) nor the extra saggy skin due to aging. With the help of my spouse and the wonderful consultation by Dr. Zakhary and her team, I decided to go for surgery. In the attached picture, take notice the mole that is now neatly tucked behind my ear. This picture is incredible as it gives me more confidence. I will gladly attach more pictures as we near my 6th month anniversary.
Calgary Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zakhary is an amazing surgeon who is extremely talented, knowledgeable and personable. She take the time to reassure her patients, explain the process and is there every step of the way. Take a good look at her credentials, she has one of the top ratings. We sought out Dr. Zakhary as we wanted a surgeon who specialized in facial surgery and one who out performs the competition. I did not want someone who spent 50% or less on facial surgeries. This was very important to me and the fact that she surpasses all expectations by demonstrating fantastic results.