Breast Reduction - Complete Success!

Dr Lin and his assistant, Delaire...where do I...

Dr Lin and his assistant, Delaire...where do I begin? You won't find two nicer, kinder, more down-to-earth people. I had breast reduction surgery, it was a complete success. With a serious lack of breast reduction reviews, I was a little concerned about what to expect. I feared I might wake up without feeling in parts of my breasts, but thankfully I have feeling everywhere and did as soon as I awoke from surgery. Dr Lin did a beautiful job, I've had no complications nor infection, I found I didn't even need pain killers stronger than Advil and Tylenol. I wanted breasts as small as he could make them, I went from a G(DDD) to a small C. They look symmetrical, much perkier, appropriately sized for my body and liposuction dealt with the fat under the arms, definitely a worthwhile procedure if he recommends it for you. In terms of comfort, my shoulders and neck feel 100% better with 2 kgs less weight to support, what a relief! Breast cancer patients are given priority, rightly so, so the wait time can be a couple of years, at least, but well worth it for the outcome. Thank you Dr Lin! - I'm so appreciative and extremely happy - TR : )
Calgary Plastic Surgeon