27yr Old .......mum of 1 ......40 J... Can't Wait to Join the Itty Bitty Titty Gang - Calgary, AB

Hi guys, this forum has been a life saver. Being...

Hi guys, this forum has been a life saver. Being able to see real life results from women going through the same journey as me all across the world is pure inspiration. I am currently a 40j but I hopefully wanna go down to a full C or small D. I can't remember a time when I wasn't self conscious of my breasts. I have to constantly remind myself not to slouch Or rest my boobs on the table during dinner..lol!! Still waiting for my pre op assessment. I am super excited for the surgery. The grooves in my shoulder could hold a shelf. I can't wait to try my first strapless bra or wear something with thin straps and not have to cover up with a cardigan.
I just can't wait to experience a whole new world.
Working out is about to get a lot easier. Not having to double bra to the gym. Or not having your boobs walk into a room way before you.
*getting excited all over again* this is about to be one of my best summers yet.
Looking forward to the whole process. Went out and bought some zip front genie bras yesterday.
Can't wait to go bra less and not have saggy boobs!!!!

Before pictures

Hi guys I wanted to add some before pictures of my 40h

10 and a Half Weeks Post-op

Hi guys,

My surgery went great. Had a one night aleep over at the hospital then i was sent home.
I felt great.
Worst part was having someone bathe me for about 2 weeks cos i didnt want to rip my stitches which i still ended up going.
Had to go to the ER to get it redressed a couple times.
One thing that saved me during my healing where these reusable silicone wound protectors. Kept my incisions moist so they did not keep ripping apart everytime i took off the dressing.
Overall a wonderful experience. I would totally do it again.
Loving not having to wear a bra.
Went bra shopping but i dont think im ready to let go of my sports bras. They are so comfy!!!!.
I still have no nipple sensation but it is early times yet. I love the size of them and everything!!!!

Dr John a. Beveridge

He was great. Gave me the size i asked for, i am super pleased with the results.