34 Yo, 1 Kid, Lift and BA, 5'4" 123 Lbs. Calgary, AB

I had my surgery today!! I had an anchor-shaped...

I had my surgery today!! I had an anchor-shaped lift and 280cc natrelle gummy implant. I was so tired of hiding my breasts from everyone, even my husband sometimes. They were so saggy with zero volume. I lost 30 lbs after college, but after breastfeeding my son for a year there was no hope for them.

I am so thankful to have read so many stories to prepare me for today. So here was my day...

First I should say my doctor was amazing, as well as his staff. When I arrived, it felt like I was getting a spa treatment, they gave me a warm waffle robe :). When I said goodbye to my husband and son I started to cry. My doctor said that most mothers have that reaction... That was a relief, I thought I was having sub-conscience cold feet. The surgical room was good, again I cried and the nurse wiped my tears and held my hand. Next came the IV, no big deal at all.

When I woke up, I was sooooo tired, like incredibly! The first couple of hours of "wake-up" was very disconcerting. By the time the painkillers (OxyContin) starting working I really felt great. It's 8 hours past surgery and I have been feeling very sore, like after a great chest workout but times 20. My chest feels heavy, like a brick is sitting on it, but not as bad as I expected. I've napped several times and have really just stayed in bed.

That's it so far! Here are some before photos and a very unflattering photo from right now! Can't do it on a mobile??? Oh well, I'll post in the morning.
Calgary Plastic Surgeon