I Was One Tough Case - Calgary, AB

For years I knew my chest didn't look right. I had...

For years I knew my chest didn't look right. I had no breast tissue and my nipples were misshapen and in the wrong area. At 28 I finally had saved up enough money. Calling for the consult was not easy. They didn't seem willing to work around my schedule so it was over 2 months for me to get in. Once I went for my consult I was treated with the utmost professionalism. The nurses answered all of my questions and used the time well. When dr whidden came in he treated me with respect but told me my case would not be easy. He hadn't seen something this difficult in a couple years but told me he would do his best. Everything was well explained and they took the time to make me feel at ease. Honestly just trust them. They know what they are doing especially with size. On the day of surgery everything went smoothly. I was treated great and everyone was warm and friendly. I went home with the medications I would need and was moving around pretty well by day 5. The back pain for me was the worst and it kept me from sleeping. After the swelling has gone down I think they look natural in size and the scars where they were inserted are minimal. The scars around my nipples are still healing but I am happy with the results and my husband is thrilled! I would recommend any family member or friend to completely trust Dr Whidden. Any questions I had I would call in and they have been happy to answer. Why didn't I do this 10 years ago? I look great and feel great too. Thank you for making my life better!
Calgary Plastic Surgeon