38 yrs - 5'5ft - 134 lbs - no kids - desired larger fuller rounder breasts

I've always had small breasts with lack of volume...

I've always had small breasts with lack of volume and breast tissue. I Always wore double padded bras to fill out my clothes and try to feel more womanly but never quite filled out clothing the way I wanted, I never felt quite complete.
After many years of wanting and wishing for breast augmentation finally at 38 yes old I decided I'm finally ready!!!
My husband was very supportive and assured me many times he was happy with the way I looked and if I did this surgery it would be for myself..
We researched 4 doctors and after meeting with 3 of them I made my decision and went with Dr Paul Whidden from Calgary, Alberta at the Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery. From the first phone conversation with the very pleasant Jenna-May I already felt comfortable just booking a consultation with Dr Whidden. From the moment we walked in the door, the brand new surgery was exceptionally clean and organized, the friendly staff greeted us with a warm and caring smile and where extremely helpful and knowledgable. Then as soon as I met Dr Whidden I knew I met my surgeon. Extremely professional, excellent communication about the procedure and had what seemed all the time in the world to answer questions and find the right implant to match my body and my lifestyle. From start to finish I was blown away by the whole experience..after our consult we booked our surgery! We live in Kelowna and they where so accommodating and was able to get us booked into surgery on the timeline we where hoping for! And from then on it finally become real! I was finally getting my boobies!!!!

Day 4

Still have the "frankenboob" look still feeling tightness in chest and under boobs. Feels like a tight elastic band being cinched tight... but it's manageable with medication.

What I choose

As I'm very active- I enjoy kickboxing, hot yoga, hiking, cycling and horse riding up to 6 days a week. I need to choose implant size to compliment my busy lifestyle. I choose 450 CC Full Projection profile.

Day 6 post Op

Hi Ladies! Today I actually feel pretty good! Slept well, tightness and pressure not too bad! Still have no bruising I'm quite surprised. I'm excited to get a new sports bra today one that zips in the front. I really need some more support with these new "twins" I can't wait til I'm more recovered and I can find out what new cup size I'll be! I guess would I have to wait at least a month?!?

Day 7 post Op check out the lack of scar??!!

I couldn't believe that it's day 6 post Op and my tape fell off in the shower and I had a peak and to my surprise you can't even barely see an incision. Dr Whidden stitches and then Cloterizes the wound.... I think it looks really good!!!

1 week post Op today!

It's been 1 week post Op since my surgery. Had my up and down days for sure! Still extremely happy with the results! I went to get comfortable bras yesterday from The Bay... I was happy to find 4 really nice soft bras they do up at the back but I don't have a problem putting them on at all.. they feel secure and very soft! The brand is "Bali" highly recommended them! I've included some pics and a short video. I'm feeling some tugging and pulling sensations on my lower breasts where my scars are.. getting a few zingers here and there... those little shooting pains.. my breasts feel heavy and tight still hard to the touch. Today I felt nipple sensations again and some burning feelings. I called Dr Whiddens office in Calgary to let them know how I'm doing and they said the burning sensations are nerve ending coming back to life. Still on pain meds but cutting back and taking Advil in between doses to help with the swelling. Over all the hardest thing is NOT to do anything!!!! LOL!!! I'm such a busy body always doing something hard to sit still! However I have to follow doctors orders and just relax and chill!!! Oh and I also tried driving yesterday a short distance... yep not ready for that either!!!!
Time to watch a good chick flick!!!

My old pink sports bra!

Oh forgot to mention!! I'm measuring a D cup now!!!! From not even a full B to a D woohoooooo!!! ????????????????????

3 weeks post Op

Yesterday marks 3 weeks since my BA surgery. I am finally feeling more like myself again. I know everyone "drops and fluffs" at different rates. I was quite small before BA not even a full B cup and now measuring a full D. My breasts have changed but still quite hard and riding a bit higher. They are starting to drop and fill out a little. I was told around 3-4 months I would have a better idea of what the final result will be. I am very happy so far yesterday I went and tried on Christmas party dresses and was so excited on how my body looks in them now!! Woohooo it's just the beginning ..... ????????????

Full frontal week 3

They are definitely full projection! Oh my!
Calgary Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely the most informative, professional and friendly staff at the Macleod Trail plastic surgery. Dr Paul Whidden was very informative, listening to what my goals where and then let me know what he could do for me and my body structure to achieve the end goals I desired. I felt such confidence in choosing Dr Whidden from answering all my questions to taking the time to ensure I understood the procedure and the end results.. I was confident this was the surgeon for me. Dr Whidden has an excellent bedside manor, answered all my questions, very Sarah and measuring my chest making sure we were fitting the right size for my body type. I can't say enough good things about this surgery the staff and Dr Whidden.