38 Years Old, 2 Kids - Calgary, AB

Before I had my 2nd child my girls are 34D. ...

Before I had my 2nd child my girls are 34D. During pregnancy it went to 36D. After breastfeeding it went to 34B. The whole procedure was a breeze. It felt like I went to a spa, had a massage, fell asleep and when I woke up my girls are back. If you are a mother you can compare it to a full breast that needs to get the milk out. I just took Advil 200mg for the pain and I was able to drive short distance the following day.

I went to Dr Perron's office. I first met Lana and she is very knowledgeable and passionate about what she does. She told me all the things I need to know and when she asked me if I have any question, I looked at my list and said you answered it all.

On the day of the surgery Carol assisted me and made me feel at ease. She explained very well what the expectations are after the procedure. She took my nervousness away and made me feel very very comfortAble. She called me the following day to follow up. She also gave me an advise how to shop for the right bra size.
Calgary Plastic Surgeon

Dr Perron was very professional. What I like about him is that he will make sure that your breast will look natural for your size and that you will look respectful.