20 years old 32AA with 365 Cc Silicone. Calgary, AB

Had my procedure done today (Jan 13 2016). Had 365...

Had my procedure done today (Jan 13 2016). Had 365 cc silicone Naturelle implants placed under the muscle and through the inframammary fold. Feeling some pressure down the middle of my chest. Other than that I'm doing okay. Definitely thankful for pain killers though. I can start to feel a lot of aches when they start to wear off. My doctor prescribed me Oxycodones.

Post op day 1

Had a hard time sleeping. Would fall asleep every 20 minutes and sleep for 5-10 minutes and repeat. Took a sleeping pill I was prescribed and an oxy at 3am when it was time for some more pain management. Feeling sore all over my chest today. Very tired still.

Post op day 2

Was feeling really dizzy last night before bed so I decided to skip my Ocycodone.BAD IDEA. Was feeling very sore and lots of pressure when I woke up. The middle of my sternum is still very swollen and slightly bruised. Another day in bed while I sleep on and off it looks like.

Not feeling great :(

Starting to get feeling back on the sides of my breasts and it honestly feels like my implants are going to slip out. Getting pretty bad anxiety/panic attacks whenever I need another Ocycodone as well. I took an oxy at 4:30 today and by 5 I was hovered over the toilet dripping sweat and gagging. Hate being so drugged up all the time, but being in more pain is worse. Also, haven't been able to use the bathroom in 3 days now, even with the stool softeners I was prescribed. Can't get over how tight my chest feels. Hoping tomorrow is better. I hate feeling like this :(

Post op Day 3

Woke up very tight this morning. Was going to say no to the Oxycodones today but I needed one as soon as I woke up. Swelling seems to be about the same today, maybe a little more. Seems like the sides of my boobs are more swollen then the rest. My arms keep grazing the sides whenever I move. So ready to be healed up, although that's still quite a ways away. Starting to get feeling back in my nipples and especially on the sides of my breasts.

Day 4 post op

Was able to get out of bed today. Also fully showered. Felt so good to wash my hair. I've been rubbing with baby wipes until today. My stitches burned a little in the shower. The tape is still on them though. I have my post op appointment on Tuesday the 19th. I'm excited to hear how they are healing up. Only took one pain killer today. Still very, very bloated.

Day 5 post op. This sucks

Last night was a very bad night. I had multiple panic attacks from 11pm-5am when I was finally able to fall asleep. I'm thinking it's because I didn't take an oxy before bed. Has anyone else experienced this? Woke up very swollen. When is this going to start getting easier :(

Day 5 progress

Calgary Plastic Surgeon

He was very kind, not afraid to give his opinion and answered the many questions I had without making me feel rushed