29 Yr Old, 118 Lbs 5 Ft Tall. Breast Aug - Calgary, AB

I paid for consults with 2 doctors. The first...

I paid for consults with 2 doctors. The first doctor was recommended to me by friends but when I went to him I didn't feel confident in what he was offering. I felt I could go bigger than 260 cc. I decided to see dr whidden because i read he has been doing it a long time. My consult with dr whidden was very detailed. The nurse first took photos, then we sat down and talked about the procedure and implants. Dr whidden came in and took extensive measurements of my breasts and let me try on the implant size that he thought was best. Not only did he provide implants, but he also talks about symmetry and making sure everything was the same size, and aligned. I asked about going bigger and he said no. I felt very comfortable and appreciated that he wasn't just going to put implants in, he was going to align everything as well. I emailed the nurses with silly questions multiple times and they always responded same day. Questions like "how much do the implants weigh" I went for surgery may 18. The nurses were great. I was given the anesthesia, fell asleep and then the next thing i knew a nurse was waking me up in the recovery room. I'll update the review in a few days

Day 3

Still sore. Don't seem to be so swollen at the top, but still feel like a line backer. Swollen under the armpits. Can't put arms down completely. Feel okay if I stay on top of the Tylonel.
Nipples don't seem to be so erect today. Gonna have a shower tonight.

More day 3 photos

One week post op

Met with the surgeon for my one week checkup and he says all is good. Breasts are still high and hard which is normal. Minimal pain I'm feeling is normal too! Went bathing suit shopping, so much more fun with breasts!

3 weeks post op

Breasts are feeling good. By end of a full work day I notice the breasts, I wouldn't say painful.. But they are tired... If that even makes sense. Every day continues to be better than the last. Breasts are slowly dropping into place

So nice to not flash the world!

2 months

Pain is completely gone. Back to doing everything except full chest press weight. Right breast is bigger when I look in photos, but In clothes and bathing suits I don't notice it. Scars are basically smooth.
Calgary Plastic Surgeon

Dr whidden was very professional. His attention to detail really impressed me.