33 Years Old, Mom of Three- Desperately Wanted a Tummy Tuck - Calgary, AB

I am a very fit person. I love working out. My...

I am a very fit person. I love working out. My biggest problem- the hangy flap of skin from having kids. I FINALLY decided I wanted to do something for myself and started researching surgeons. (First of all- they shouldn't call it tummy tuck- cause they don't tuck anything- they take it off....) I went for a few consultations and decided I wanted to go with Dr. Whidden. I was impressed by his knowledge, history, past work, staff- everything! I was nervous when the day arrived- but they know how to make you feel at ease. I had about 6 weeks recovery- but it is the best money I spent on myself! My scar is extremely low and very thin- and best of all- the flap is GONE! I can concentrate on working out and being happy with my results again.
Calgary Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Whidden is very knowledgeable and will tell it like it is. He recommended doing a full tummy tuck- and also repaired my muscles (from having kids). I was very impressed with him.