25 Year Old Septo-rhinoplasty - Calgary, AB

I had a septo-rhinoplasty performed to correct a...

I had a septo-rhinoplasty performed to correct a dorsal hump, as well as a deviated septum. I had always had trouble breathing through one of my nostrils, as well as issues with sinus drainage, and I had always felt self conscious about the profile view of my face and nose because of my hump. After seeing many doctors over the years, I finally committed to Dr. Kristina Zakhary because she understood the fact that I still wanted to look like myself and wanted a natural looking change. I was shocked immediately after my procedure because I felt very little pain, had no bruising, and only minor swelling. For one week after surgery I wore a splint, and one week after having the splint removed I wore a paper tape cast. I felt fine to go out in public, the recovery was much scarier in my mind than in reality. I remember crying out of pure joy when I saw my new nose after the splint came off in week one. I am now three months post-op and I can easily breathe through both nostrils, have a beautiful natural looking nose, and a new self confidence that I can thank Dr. Zakhary for! I can now take photos without worrying about what angle my nose needs to be in, because it is great at every angle! It truly is a life changing experience, and something I do not regret at all.
Calgary Facial Plastic Surgeon

Kristina and her lovely staff have made this entire experience so comfortable for me. I felt like Dr. Zakhary really listened to me throughout the entire process, understood what I wanted my end result to look like, and took time to answer any questions I had. I even look forward to my follow-up appointments with Dr. Zakhary and her staff because they are all so warm and caring. If I had to do it all over again, I definitely would, it was all worth it. Kristina is so talented, capable, and sweet; I feel like a piece of her art work. I would highly recommend Dr. Kristina Zakhary to anyone.