40 Year Old Male with Poikilodermia of Civatte

Hello out there. I am a 39 year old male with pale...

Hello out there. I am a 39 year old male with pale skin. 3 years ago i states to notice two small patches of discolouration on the side of my left neck. Over time these patches became larger and larger spreading steadily over the next years. Tried all kinds of creams but nothinf worked. I also did 6 IPL treatments, without much improvement. And despite the IPl treatments. The poikilodermia area continues to enlarge. Its now on both sides of my neck and stretching towards the back of my neck. Its very very frustrating not being able to stop it from advancing or being able to remove it. Since the patches appeard 3 yeats ago, I wear daily sun protection and try to avoid too much sun. There not many stories out there of others who have the same. And it would be wonderful to be able to share this disorder with someones else whom might be able to give some insight what to do based on their own experience. I will now start with V beam to see if by closing the leaking blood vesel that the brown staining will stop and if the brown pigment can become lighter.