Miracles Still Happen! - Egypt, EG

My huge female like breasts were a constant...

My huge female like breasts were a constant embarrassment ever since I was a teenager. Hiding them every day under the clothes were a constant nightmare , and going to the beaches and swimming was an open invitation to receive ridicule. I tolerated them until I was 28, but when my fiancee left I decided to take action. All the plastic surgeons I met said that they will remove the extra skin and breast through an inverted T scar under the areola.... Dr wilson was the only one who confirmed that he can do it only through a circular invisible opening around the areola. His candid expression and honest eyes convinced me to proceed with the surgery. It is now 6 weeks, and I am very very happy with the outcome! I can wear normal clothes and can even go to the beach! But most important, my self esteem has been restored!
Egypt Plastic Surgeon

Dr Wilson is a serious professional doctor. He delivers what he says, and his candid expression and honest eyes speak volumes about his talent. You can trust him with your life, and I do not regret doing so.