40 Year Old Male - With Stubborn Genetic Fat Deposits! Egypt, EG

I have always wanted that ripped beach body, since...

I have always wanted that ripped beach body, since I was a teen. I have always been very active and health conscious. So 20 years down the line still haven’t achieved my goal! Don’t Drink, Don’t smoke and go to the gym3 to 4 times per week. I have even managed to get a personal trainer on the days I go to the gym. Tried Joe Cross juice diet and noting seems to do the trick. Fats around my belly, chest and flanks. I run 25 to 35 minutes on my treadmill on daily basis. I can’t do anymore from my perspective. Yeah by the way the Insanity, T25 and P90 also almost gave me joint problems and couldn’t cope with the work level required!
I eat clean and lean.Mostly grilled, chicken, burgers, meat and loads of salads. Yes, I occasionally cut corners but noting that I see major. The problem is that I want to enforce my kids to eat clean and exercise but can’t keep telling them how important this is if I personally haven’t got anything to show for. They are only 11 and 9 but still give that look (you know Yeah go look at yourself look) but want to encourage them for there future, especially if this is bad family genetics.
Recently I have noticed my lack of interest in joining them in any pool / beach event and this was when I thought to myself, am I embarrassed about my man boobs, flabby belly and love handles. Yes I was. I know I am not that bad but still want to look cool for me, my wife and my kids.
So after doing my research I came to the conclusion VASER 4D Liposculpture. I’m aware this is a semi cheat but I can’t achieve my goals except with this procedure.
Living in Egypt I thought to myself, why not go to Colombia to get Dr.Alfredo Hoyos perform this procedure. The staff there where great and came back to me with a cost. Adding flight, accommodation and extra pocket money this was triple my Quoted price in Egypt. Just had to get a price from the master of 4d Liposculpture.
Dr Hossam Tahseen – who is a very experienced plastic surgeon in Egypt has also been trained by Dr.Alfredo Hoyos. So I visited him last week and he was very optimistic and promising. I opted for a 4D Hi Definition liposculpture of the Flanks, chest, abs, lower back and still considering arms.
Must admit that due to exchange rate $ vs. EGP the cost to most international patients would seem very affordable. Yes it is considered expensive in Egyptian terms, but with such great facilities it is well worth every penny.
So I’m booked in for the 19th March and I’m a little nervous and want this over as quick as possible to enjoy my summer with the family beach style ?
I will post regularly as I have learned this from very respectable ladies and gentlemen on this forum whom I must admit did help me with my decision. Thank you all.

P.S I have posted my before pictures and will hopefully try and get photos during and after procedure ASAP. Wish my luck

Pre and Post Update 1

I did it. I still can't believe I went through this. I'm still in a state of disbelief. Ok so how did it go.
Just prior to the procedure had the Dr.Hossam Tahseen come in to take some photos and draw up all the procedure markings. I must say this gave me that final push as I almost backed out!

When I saw the markings this made me want to see myself all ripped. So after all the pre Op checks and wash down just latex down and really don't remember much apart from the odd few times I spoke with the doctor and being turned around. 5 hours and 7.5 liters later I got out and felt a little weak and all wrapped up and in the compression garment. Doctor came in and gave me my prescriptions and post op guide lines.

Today is day 2 and already I'm feeling much better and regaining my strength. I still walk funny and need assistance getting up, but manageable.

Haven't seen anything yet as I'm all wrapped up but should do when I go in tomorrow for my shower at the clinic. As I still have drains I can't just go in and take a shower. Once I get unwrapped I will take some photos and post.

Pre & Post Op update 1

Post Op Update 2

Well, it been tough. Very tough for me. I'm generally strong and big built but what I went through was such an ordeal. Don't want to put people off but it never clicked my mind how much planning and thinking I should have done considering post op arrangements. I mean everything from sitting to even using the toilet.

It's now day 7 post op and had my first MLM. Painful and unpleasant experience where my first thoughts. It felt good after this as I could finally feel my whole abdomen.

I know it is very early but generally I feel a difference from what I once was and can safely say I don't regret it.

I've got some photos just to show the difference.
Dr. Hossam Tahseen

Well Post more details very soon