My Experience in Hair Transplantation with Dr. Sherif Hegazy

My experience in hair transplantation with Dr....

My experience in hair transplantation with Dr. Sherif Hegazy

I was suffering from hair loss since my twenties and I am now thirty .
Baldness caused me in many psychological problems especially all our family infected with hereditary baldness . some times I feel that my age became 40 Because I became bald.
then I decided to solve this problem . when I searched on The entre net for a Professional Hair Transplant Center I found an Egyptian center for Hair Transplant . I did not hesitate a lot and decided to meet the doctor .

I was surprised that the center is a very special place and the doctor has a high level of professionalism . He explain all the steps in details and that the hair transplant cost 1300$

The day that i get the Hair Transplant operation was a very good day and it Take just 5 hours and the The number of hair follicles transplanted was 3000 graft .

after that the doctor gave me all the instructions about how i will Wash my hair and he told me that would be follow-up thereafter until fully grown hair growth .

On the other hand there was a Certificate lifetime warranty and 3 Plasma sessions for free .

All of the above happened in February2016 and now after more than 8 Months the result of experience in hair transplantation is amazing as i will show you all steps of my hair growth by the pictures below
Dr. Sherif Hegazy