41 Year Old Female, Lost 70kg, Lots of Excess Skin. Melbourne, AU

I lost 70kg over 2 years through diet and...

I lost 70kg over 2 years through diet and excercise and I was left with a lot of excess skin, I had my first procedure done in September 2014 an extended brachioplasty and I had the lower bodylift done in March 2015. I developed a seroma about 3 weeks post surgery which was drained and I still have a bit of fluid left but my body should re absorb this.
I found the swelling the hardest part to deal with, the pain wasn't to bad I just made sure I was taking pain medication every 4hours. I was in a compression garment 24/7 which was a bit uncomfortable but definitely helps to deal with the swelling.
I am 8 weeks post op now and still have a bit of swelling but I am sure over time it will get better. I am extremely happy with the results, the scar looks great and will only improve over time.
Any pain or discomfort I have had has definitely been worth it as I am extremely happy with my results

Photos

Here are some before and after photos
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I met and started talking to Richard Bloom I knew he was the surgeon I would pick, he made me feel really comfortable and he spent a lot of time with me on the first consultation, where we discussed all the areas that I was not happy with and we set a plan of which procedure to do first. I had an extended brachioplasty surgery in September 2014 which was the first procedure with Richard and am very happy with my results so I was very happy for Richard to perform this surgery. The day before surgery I went into Richards office were he marked me up, he was very thorough with this process. I am now 8 weeks post op and am very happy with the results. I have nothing but great things to say about Richard and his staff, everyone is exceptionally friendly and always happy to answer any questions or concerns. Richard is extremely friendly to talk to and has a great bedside manner, he came to see me everyday after surgery even on Saturday and Sunday which was quite unexpected but greatly appreciated. I am booked in to have thigh reduction surgery with Richard in June 2015 and am very confident that I will be very happy with the results.