Ultherapy Destruction - California

I'm a 40 year old woman who had some laxity in my...

I'm a 40 year old woman who had some laxity in my face and went in for some tightening, predominantly around my nasolabial folds. I had been getting botox at this place and they recommended Ultherapy. I did the Ultherapy and originally everything looked okay, although I did experience some numbness and tingling for about a month, as well as a really awful sore throat for a few weeks right near where they did the U;therapy on my neck.

As time has gone by, I am extremely disappointed with my results. My eyes are like reptile eyes now. The Ultherapy seems to have scrambled my eyes and my eyes are closer together than before. It made the skin close in on the outer sides of my eyes and my eyes are much smaller. I have been trying to manually stretch the skin around my eyes because it was actually difficult to close my eyes. My actual eyeballs seem flatter and less round. My eyes have been extremely dry and my lashes are about half of what they used to be. My peripheral vision is bad compared to how it used to be. The fat in my upper eyelids has been melted away. I am absolutely horrified that anyone could've recommended this to me!

The rest of my face has lost a ton of volume. Since the Ultherapy, I've spent thousands of dollars on filler to replace lost volume that the Ultherapy melted. My face literally shriveled up and melted. My head became very small and there was no fat. I have 1 vial of Sculptra and over 3 cc's of filler. I'm going for another vial of Sculptra next week.

This experience has been a nightmare. I am still trying to figure out what to do next, or if anything can be done to fix my eyes. I had lunch with a friend whom I hadn't seen in over 6 months and she told me I looked bizarre and that my eyes looked flat. And that I had lost my beauty. I started crying because she is right. My face has been ruined by this awful thing called Ultherapy. I'm not posting pictures because it is very embarrassing and I am not comfortable.

before and after pic.

The skin around the outer corner of my eye has been shunken so much that it makes my eye appear tiny. Where are the whites of my eyes?! Lashes are tiny and sparse.

Pic update- after with makeup

My eyes are opened all the way here. The skin underneath shrunk, therefore covering more of the white in my eyes, especially on the outer corners. The fat on the upper outer corner is pretty much gone...

Went in for more Sculptra today

I went and had my second vial of Sculptra today, post Ultherapy disaster. So that makes 2 vials of Sculptra, and close to 3 cc's of filler. Guess I will have to do this for life now! : (

It is helping, but the surface of my skin still looks bizarre. Like it got fried. It looks dehydrated and shriveled. Hope this second Sculptra helps!

face melt

Just wanted to share this pic of my face melting off, post Ultherapy.
Skin Spirit