Vaneers Are Nice, if They Stay On! - Butler, PA

I had stained teeth from a childhood antibiotic. ...

I had stained teeth from a childhood antibiotic. The veneers are beautiful, but they don't stay on! I had the top ten teeth done and all but one has fallen off at least once, some over five times. If the veneer is damaged, you have to pay for a new one. $10K and climbing for my costs. When one falls off all you have left is the ground down stub showing. If you can't get in to have it put back on you look terrible. I've had one fall off eating an orange! It isn't like they fall off because I'm eating hard candy or pretzels. I have had one fall off eating pizza and I bit the veneer into pieces and it couldn't be saved. When this happens it's about $1k to have a new one made. When you have a new one made, they are being made one at a time. When I had all ten made at once, they looked like they all belonged. When you have them made one at a time the color, shape, and texture might vary. Eventually they are mismatched and it makes me unhappy. I was going to get the bottom done because they are darker in color but I was told they fall off more frequently than the top ones! One of the worst five decisions of my life.
Dr. Paul Tomasovic

Dr. Tomasovic is a great dentist and very patient. He has an incredible chair-side manner. What the problems are with my veneers isn't his fault. I love them, I just wish they'd stay on. And when they fall off, the look is beyond horrifying!