45 Year Old Woman, Renewed Confidence After Breast and Nipple Reconstruction with Dr Rizk - Burwood, AU

I had a bi-lateral mastectomy after cancer 3 years...

I had a bi-lateral mastectomy after cancer 3 years ago. I was still undergoing chemotherapy for a while so i waited a good 3 years to have my reconstruction so that my body could tolerate the surgery. Deciding to go with Dr Rizk was the easiest decision. I saw him for a second opinion and I'm soo glad I did. He spoke me through every step of the procedure and my post operative care. He made me feel soo at ease to ask anything and he did not rush me into surgery, he made sure i was happy with the decision and did all the check to ensure my health was optimal for the surgery. The surgery went really well and I'm healing quicker than we both expected. My breasts look amazing, there is still some healing , but my scar is looking good and dr Rizk and I are both very happy with the results. Im looking forward to summer, so hopefully i can head to the beach for the first time in years.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Joseph Rizk was soo kind, he is an amazing Dr. Unlike the previous surgeon i saw he was patient with me and did not rush me during my consultation. during the post operative period i had his mobile number and he made me feel completely comfortable to contact him when i was worried about something. I felt like he understood how important this procedure was to me, even though he had done soo many before me and knew my issues were nothing to worry about he still didn't trivialise my concerns and never made me feel embarrassed. He is an amazing surgeon and recommend him to anybody who requires a breast reconstruction.