Small Surgery, Big (Positive) Impact! - Burnsville, MN

Dr. Joe was absolutely incredible - My consult,...

Dr. Joe was absolutely incredible - My consult, surgery, and post-op appointments were all very pleasant experiences. Dr. Joe and his staff are so patient and kind. My surgery was on my face, and I was worried about how the scar would look after the procedure. Thankfully Dr. Joe somehow worked his magic and the scar on my face is extremely small and barely visible! I'm absolutely thrilled with my overall experience with Dr. Joe and his team. If I ever need any surgery in the future, I will come straight to Dr. Joe!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joe is incredible. I'm an extremely anxious person, and he managed to talk me through the entire surgery and make sure I was calm and comfortable. He was so kind and did everything he could to make sure my experience was the best. I'm beyond thrilled with my results - My scar on my face is barely noticeable! He was an open book the entire time I was his patient. He told me exactly what was going to happen, what to expect after the surgery, and addressed all of my other concerns. Dr. Joe is by far one of the best doctors I've ever been to. I will without a doubt go back to him in the future if I decide I want another surgery.