Wonderful Smart Lipo by Dr. Chris Balgobin - Burnsville, MN

I decided to do smart lip on those areas that just...

I decided to do smart lip on those areas that just don't "go away". I felt like I have tried every diet, I am someone that works out and I just came to terms that some areas just will not go away. I got my love handles and belly done and honestly, its the best thing I have ever done! I instantly went down 2 pants sizes and I feel so much more comfortable with my body. I was amazed by how minimal the downtime was, having surgery on a fri and being back at work on a monday. I would recommend any family or friends to Dr. Balgobin at arijai aesthetics, he specializes in smartlipo and made me feel so comfortable at my consult and he did a wonderful job on my body! Thanks dr. B!

2 months post

I am 2 months out post lipo and y swelling has gone down a lot I feel even smaller and tighter. I love it so much now I want to do my legs!
Minneapolis Physician

I chose Dr. christopher Balgobin because the fact he specializes in smartlipo made me very comfortable. I have heard only good things, so I had to see for myself. In my consult he was so knowledgable and answered all of my questions and made me very comfortable, I couldn't wait to get it done after! He seems very genuine and is ver easy to talk to, wasn't pushy and his staff was lovely as well. During my procedure I felt very taken care of and they were very patient with me.