Tuberous Dual Plane Breast Augmentation - Burnsville, MN

I am 22 years old and have dreamt of having breast...

I am 22 years old and have dreamt of having breast augmentation since I was a young teen. I had a consultation with another surgeon before Dr. Joe, and I didn't realize what a disappointment the first consultation was until I went to Dr. Joe's office. The ladies running the show in the office were very kind and helpful, and they did not hesitate to surpass all of my needs and expectations. I was constantly emailing them with all kinds of questions and they were very patient with me. When I finally met with Dr. Joe, he was very thorough and explained to me every part of the process in a way I could understand. He told me that my breasts were slightly tuberous, and he went out of his way to find more women he operated on who were tuberous like me that were not in any of the before and after photos kept on hand in the office. He was very kind and immediately I could tell that Dr. Joe is a serious professional. What I appreciated the most was that they made me feel like a valued paying customer even though I hadn't even decided whether or not I'd have my surgery with Dr. Joe. The surgery went well and I am very pleased with my results. I was up an around the same day and only needed pain medication the day of and the day following my surgery, compared to other women I've talked to who couldn't even sit up on their own for several days following their breast augmentation. Dr. Joe's method is incredible and I would recommend him to anyone. He was even very courteous and thorough through my follow up appointments, wherein he identified a very specific kind of stretch mark I had developed and helped me to find ways to correct them. Of course the stretch marks were beyond his control, but he was very quick to find me a remedy for them. I wouldn't dream of considering another practice for any of my beauty needs.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joe is very professional, kind and compassionate. His quick-recovery method is amazing. It's clear that he values all of his patients and loves what he does.