Terrible Rhinoplasty Result - Burnsville, MN

Following my much anticipated rhinoplasty, I am...

Following my much anticipated rhinoplasty, I am left with a crooked nose, bulbous tip, and a visible "notch" on my nostril from a suture. Dr. Joe simply said "Noses are hard." and "I'm sorry" during my appt. to discuss my disappointment. Definitely regret choosing him. I wish I didn't buy into his staff's excessive recital of his accomplishments; they certainly did nothing to help my case.

Crooked Rhinoplasty

I would absolutely not recommend this surgeon despite these high grades. I question the authenticity of the amount of high remarks, especially considering I've spoken with several other women who had less than ideal results. Make sure you consult with other docs. I went back a month or two after my post-op because my nose was crooked below where it was broken for the surgery, which was never an issue before surgery. Dr. Joe simply said, "Yeah, I see that...sorry." And that it could be "fixed" free of charge but that I would still have to pay all hospital/anesthesia fees. One would think a professional of such high regard would seek to preserve his reputation and work, but he didn't seem to care. Years later, it's still crooked and there is a notch on each nostril where the stitches were placed.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Joe through a google search.