The Quick Recovery Method IS REAL!!! (26 Yr Old Breast Augmentation) - Burnsville, MN

I truly can't say enough about Dr. Joe and his...

I truly can't say enough about Dr. Joe and his crew. From start to finish I was 100% impressed and satisfied. The Quick Recovery Method that Dr. Joe uses during surgery doesn't allow anything but the implant and his gloved hands touch your rib cage... And it's just that, QUICK RECOVERY!! After surgery I felt great. Literally, on the way home from the surgery center I went with my boyfriend to get his hair cut and grocery shop. I took a pain med the night of but didn't need any after that. I was doing light stuff around the house right away the day after, back to work in a few days, and working out/weight lifting in 3 weeks. I still can't believe how easy this surgery was and I owe it all to Dr. Joe! I was worried about one of my incisions and Jessica had me email her a picture immediately and she reassured me everything looked normal and gave me peace of mind. I can't say thank you enough! I wouldn't recommend my family or friends to go anywhere but to Dr. Joe.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon