Buying Me a New Stomach!!!! 36 & 2 Kids from Oakland California - Burnsville, MN

I am 36 years old and for years I've been saying I...

I am 36 years old and for years I've been saying I want lipo!!! This is the year 2016!!! The fat is so stubborn I am done do you hear me. I need some surgical help. Yes, I've secured my date and the planning has begun!! I have been heavily researching and reading about doctors and I've finally picked my doc. I've gotten a quote from Dr. Shahine in New York, Vanity in Miami, Dr. Miami, Dr. Minniti in Beverly Hills, Dr. Sejal Patel in Beverly Hills, and Elite body Sculpture in Beverly Hills. Going out of the county to Yily or Duran crossed my mind but I decided to stay in the states. I chose Dr. Balgobin because he himself knows this journey. He can relate to having unwanted fat and can relate to having surgery. He delivers great results. He also is going to use a laser to tighten my stomach after the lipo 360. Which I think will enhance my procedure. I almost didn't pick Dr. Balgobin due to Kristin his receptionist popping off at the mouth but his sister Natasha was more understanding to my needs and saved the day. I am 5'4 weighing 184lbs. I want to be about 170-175 on the day of surgery. I can't wait. I want all the fat out, curves, curves, and more curves.

Fajas waist trainer garment

Ladies what garment did you buy and from where? Did it snatch your waist or not? I'm looking for the best garment.

Comfortable Dresses

I bought 7 dresses so I can just slip them on and be comfortable. I read some where don't where jeans and clothing that will mess the skin up because button if too tight will disfigure the skin and mess up the lipo. I will only be there for 3 days. Lipo 360 only requires 1 post op visit.

Lab day I hope everything is at the right levels I have 24 days before surgery!!!????

What am I going to eat after surgery?

I've bought everything I think I need.
What are some post op foods or drinks I should buy?

Belly button

After lipo or TT I notice the roundness becomes straight how do I avoid this?

The day before sx

Landed in Minneapolis, St. Paul Minnesota. Checked in the hotel and went to get a bite to eat. My phone rings it says Minneapolis, MN. I answer nothing I show my friends son I said who calling me the hotel. Lol I call the number back its the Dr.!!!! That was very nice. I feel like I've been stalking his IG and Snap page for months and the day is almost here hours away and to get a call to say you made it and see you tomorrow. He talked about how the day is going to go and the prescription to be filled. I was really impressed with that phone call.

The morning of

My friend and I feel great we are juiced. We are both about to get lipo 360. See you when I return.

The aftermath

I was nervous. I didn't ask any questions I think I went blank when reality kicked in. They did all the normal stuff sign consent forms. Weigh and pee. Talk talk pictures before and after. But when I woke up I was crying I was out of it. It doesn't hurt that bad once you start moving around. I've been walking in the room and down the hall way that was the worst. I prefer to pee standing. Taking meds like I'm suppose to.

My experience

On the day of my post op visit day 3 all the fluid had migrated into the loose skin area and my stomach looked separated. I was scared and angry. I kept saying that's not right and Dani promised it would not stay like that. She was right as the days went on it got smaller and smaller. The skin started contracting back to the stomach. Nobody tells this part of the surgery. This is what I experienced. Keeping the garment and the Lipo foam on religiously is a must. I even put all the big lipo foam together it makes it less painful when I get up and down when the area sx on touches the couch or bed.

Day 4

Slllllooooowwwwwwly shrinking

Day 5

Day 5
Lower abdominal right side has more fluid and is swollen more that left side.

Today day 8

I have on double lipo foam in my lower ab area, garment, and waist trainer. The mederma garment is not tight enough for me. I ordered another design Veronique garment today.

15 days post op

Playing around in my favorite swim suit.

1 month Post Op

Just figuring out that the doctor has done his duty now it's time to work out and finish getting this body in order.
Minneapolis Physician

He was nice very down to earth. One thing is he listened. Past doctors just rambled about what they want me to have not what I want. It was funny because I asked him about tightening of the skin and he was like I just did that procedure today. I was sold.