Dual Plane Breast Augmentation 32, 2 Kids. Burnsville, MN

After my husband and I decided we were finished...

After my husband and I decided we were finished having children it was time to revive my very sad breast. I used them to breastfeed a total of 4.5 years and you could tell!! I made appointments with two plastic surgeons in the area and felt very confident in my decision to go with Dr. Joe. There was no doubt in my mind that he knew what he was talking about. He immediately suggested a dual plane, which was never mentioned at my previous consult with a competing surgeons office. After Dr. Joe taught me about the dual plane and my own researching of the procedure; I felt like this was the surgeon and procedure for me. I don't regret it for a second! Dr. Joe and his staff are friendly and knowledgeable. This became even more evident to me when I went with a friend to a different plastic surgeons office to assist with sizing and was treated like a second class citizen. Not at Dr. Joes!

Now lets get on to what really matters. My recovery time was amazing. Back in the gym after 3 weeks. My breast look amazing!!!! I look better then the pictures that i brought in. He knows what he is doing. Not only does he have the resume to show it, his work speaks for itself. Thank you Dr. Joe!! I have a new found confidence with my body and I owe it to you!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon