Perfect - Burnsville, MN

Today was my six week post op appointment after my...

Today was my six week post op appointment after my breast augmentation surgery and I couldn't be happier. I am a better version of me. I am 36, a wife, mother of three, and work in a demanding job in a health care setting. Having breast augmentation after having children had been on my mind, but thought I would never be able to afford it, be supported to do it, or work up the courage to actually go through with it. I started my journey to find a surgeon in January. I was immediately intrigued by Dr. Joe's website. He has a lot of great information that lets you get to know him before reaching out. I worked up the courage to take a leap of faith to meet him in May 2016. I think I read everything I could on him before making the appointment. There were two things I read that made me choose him to make my appointment with over others. One being reviews from other women, but more importantly I read something on how he treats his staff and how he expects his patients to treat his staff. I thought if he care that deeply about the people that work for him then he must care about the patients he serves similarly. Dr. Joe's genuine personality is enduring and made it easy to pick him. His staff are amazing women that are kind hearted and do their very best to make you feel important, special, and cared for. Everything went at my pace and I was able to ask lots of questions. When I made my decision to go forward with breast augmentation surgery I was 100% sure I was making the right decision. The surgery and recovery were quick and easy. I had surgery on a Friday and was back to work Monday morning sore, but manageable. I went from a 34B to a 34DD (450 CC) they are the perfect size for my body type and no one knows the difference unless I tell them. I went back to the gym after five weeks. It was a bit awkward at first, but now I am back into the swing of things minus pushups. I would recommend Dr. Joe to my mom, bestfriend, and a total stranger. I feel complete now and perfect. Thank you Dr. Joe!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon