Better Than I Could Have Imagined! - Burnsville, MN

I went to Dr. Joe for consultation not 100% ready...

I went to Dr. Joe for consultation not 100% ready to go forward with breast augmentation. I had lots of questions and looking for honest opinions for final product. The minute I walked in the door to the office, I felt a sense of confidence that I was in the right place. Everyone I had contact with was incredibly professional and had correct answers for my questions. All the staff had closely worked with Dr. Joe for many years as they knew his answers prior to him seeing me.
As for Dr. Joe, I have nothing but the utmost confidence in his surgical plan and skill. He was able to tell me why my breast where shaped as they were, how he was going to repair, and the honest after product given my imperfect body. Surgery went great and recovery was a breeze given the detailed work of a dual plane augmentation.
Fast forward to six weeks post operatively and I could not be happier. Not only have I been able to gain more confidence in my body image, but also be proud of my body. Dr. Joe and his staff are more than I could have ever asked for when a modest person of their body wanted to go forward with a private matter. Thank you a thousand times over, Dr. Joe and staff!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon