26 Years Old Breastfed 2 Kids Getting 400 Cc Silicone Implants - Burnsville, MN

My appointment is scheduled in 4 days and I'm...

My appointment is scheduled in 4 days and I'm freaking out. I am 26 years old 5'6" 115 lbs and breastfed my two children. I went from a bigger c small d to an a cup a cup i basically deflated and I'm looking to get my body back well my boobs back. I chose 400 cc silicone hp under the muscle. I will post pics later.

Before pics

Today is the day of surgery and my nerves are really kicking in. I also am super excited and can't wait for the next few weeks to go by and see the changes. I will post after pictures later tonight. I'm scheduled for 10 am so should be home by 2 pm wish me luck ladies.... any last advice would be greatly appreciated!

Out of surgery

I'm home and in bed. Feeling pretty great. Boobs look great and I'm having little pain. I will post pics next time I'm up to pee!

1st night after surgery

Night 1 of surgery and I feel great just a little tender through chest. I have been taking My pain medication to stay on top of pain. Tomorrow I will try to go off them. I'll keep you updated.... very little bringing and very little swelling my 400 cc silicone look pretty great already!

2 days post op

2 days post op and I feel good barely any pain. Some small bruising on breasts. My breasts seem small for a 4000 cc in hoping they take place and settle a bit. Will post pics later.

2 days post op at night

2 days post op and I'm having very little pain this evening, less than this am. Still some swelling mainly on my left side. They seem to be far apart I'm hoping they come more together after they drop and fluff.

3 days post op

Not much change today. Little to no pain. Had my checkup and Dr said I look great all is healing well. He said it's time for me to wear a bra what is the right one tho. He recommended underwire since I want the high profile look.