Sensational_bbl_ba_journey

Ive been researching for months and narrowed my...

Ive been researching for months and narrowed my top 3:kovanda, gervais and balgobin. I decided to go with dr.balgobin because of his amazing technique and results (you can see his work on instagram:dr.bbl) and boy was it a great experience! His humble, professional and honest atmosphere and staff made this a relaxing and incredicle journey for me. I am very excited to see how well my bbl turns out after the safety net of 3 mths-6 mths. Wizh me luck!
Minneapolis Physician

He was excellent. Very informative, humble and made exceptions for me b/c of my strict work schedule. A+ work and customer service! His technique is amazing and he trains with he best (dr.miami approved)! If yoy want the celebrity booty, he is one of the golden hands to work with. Only thing i would change is booking with his recovery house! My nurse maid was horrible and the first 48 hours is crucial so make sure you have someone dependable otherwise foot the bill for his recovery house-trust me, it makes ll the difference in the world!