31 Year Old, No Kids, Lipo 360 Burnsville, MN

So......where do I begin? I was very unhappy with...

So......where do I begin? I was very unhappy with myself for over 5 years. I used to be the thin girl that could eat what she wanted and never had to worry about a pound. Then my mid twenties took hold of me and my genetics on Botha sides decided it was time for me to be fat. And I mean really fat for me it was bad. I'm 6'0 tall so of course I always heard "you look good, you carry it well", blah blah blah. I had enough of the sympathy compliments and the hiding myself from my wonderful boyfriend. I researched until I was all researched out and found my gem Doctor. Dr. BBL on Instagram and he changed my life and outlook on everything. Thank God I found him and he got my right on together. Ladies and gents....if this is something that you want, don't hesitate for the sake of others and being a social outcast. Do it for you, it will totally be worth it.

Absolutely loving my results!!!!

Almost three weeks out and I feel amazing, I think I'm healing well although I have nothing to refer that to having never had surgery. Only pain I feel is going from laying to sitting to standing or sitting to standing. My back has been hurting from slightly leaning forward I'm terrified to stand up straight sometimes. I wanted to share my experiences in great detail so everyone knows what to expect. Lipo hurts A LOT, but the hydrocodone does help. *wink wink*. I didn't have the dissolvable stitches so once my skin started healing over the stitch it hurt like crazy that much more. I got them taken out one week post and that made the world of differemce how I felt. I will post three weeks post op pictures on Friday. He literally curbed a waist for me I can't wait for the swell ping to be gone and see the snatched waist that's left.
Minneapolis Physician

He was the best!!!! I've never had surgery or anyone to compare him to but I just know he's the best. His story inspired me and his patience with me asking questions and nerves put to rest by Danny (my nurse) make this team including Kristen and his sitar Natasha thee best out there. EVERYONE GO TO THEM!!!!