25, Mom of 1, Getting a BBL with Dr. Chris Balgobin (Dr.BBL) - Burnsville, MN

I've never been happy with my body shape and have...

I've never been happy with my body shape and have been looking into Brazilian butt lift for a few years now. I finally saved up the money and booked an appointment for June 3. Dr. Balgobin listened to all of my needs and answered all of my questions. I couldn't be mod excited and his staff is extremely helpful. He's 8 hours from where I live so it's not too bad of a drive. Excited for June ????

I'm adding chin lipo to my surgery too

no matter how thin I get my double chin doesn't go away and it looks horrible from the side so I'm getting chin lipo while I'm in surgery for my BBL! It will cost an extra $1,000.

Wish pics

I'm slowly but surely getting my wish pics together! Here's what I'm hoping my results look like. I want some curves lol

Only 3 more weeks!

I just paid off my surgery! Praise God! I'll be posting my journey on Instagram with pictures and videos. Add me to follow my journey!

Had my surgery today!!!!

I'm feeling so tired and I'm swelling a lot but I have very little drainage and pain isn't too bad if I walk a lot or take my meds. I don't post a lot on here but follow my Instagram @missvbeauty for pics and updates. Dr. Chris Balgobin and his staff are AMAZING! He gave me exactly what I asked for and I couldn't be happier ????

My BBL results!!!

Minneapolis Physician

He is absolutely amazing! He listened to my requests and delivered! His staff is amazing, always helpful and respectable. Words really can't describe how great he is, but I can tell you he's one of the best!