Barbie Doll - Burnsville, MN

Fortunately I first met Dr. Joe 22 years ago when...

Fortunately I first met Dr. Joe 22 years ago when at age 45 I wanted a face lift. I have no scars and believe I still see positive results so many years later. A few years later I decided on liposuction to maintain my size 8 wardrobe without bulges. His knowledge and listen skills throughout the consultation and procedure are amazing. Later I returned once again to ask his advice on what to do with the bags I was getting under my eyes. I have come to trust his expert advice and professional skills. Those bags are no longer a concern, with no evidence that anything was done. Currently he is keeping the years of aging at bay, with botox injections strategically places to keep the fine lines away, giving me that 50ish look at age 67. I believe I found the fountain of youth when I met Dr. Joe. He has given this proud gramma confidence and happiness as I grow older. I would highly recommend Dr. Joe Gryskiewicz, knowing you will never be disappointed.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr Joe Gryskeiwicz is a very personal, caring doctor concerned about the welfare of all his patients. He is also a giving doctor donating his excellent skills to third world countries, specifically in repairing cleft palates of many children whose life's have forever changed for the better.