Erase Those Age Lines! - Burnsville, MN

Belotero was one of several fillers I considered....

Belotero was one of several fillers I considered. Dr. Joe said for what I wanted done , my marionettes and nasolabial folds, this would work well for me. I had some lidocaine and then the fillers. Really mild discomfort only and immediate results. Slight bruising here a few days out. Easy process.

Before and afters pics of Belotero filler

I wanted to wait for several days to post the pictures. And I snapped the last one just as I was sitting writing this review. And I've got to say it looks better then I even thought. I am extremely happy with the results and would highly recommend it.

Two and 1/2 months later

So I wanted to include a quick update. I have lost a bit of the fill results at this point. Because of some health issues I have also lost maybe 5-6 lbs which although is not a lot I was already fairly thin. I feel possible some of the shift/loss may be due to the weight loss. I am not sure but I would tell someone to be at a steady weight beforehand. I am still glad that I tried the fillers, but am not sure I would have a second treatment!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Joe and his whole staff are wonderful. The procedure was explained and I had time for questions. Dr. Joe does all of the injections himself which I was happy about. From start to finish probably 35-40 mins and most of that time was waiting for the lidocaine to take. The injections took very little time and I was able to check one side before moving on to the other side. Also Dr. Joe asked what I thought about the different areas on my face between injections, so I was part of the process. For an assistant I had an RN named Corky and she was wonderful, calming and also knowledgeable of the Belotero and the procedure too. In the future I would definitely go back. I love my very natural results. Just a refresh! I would highly recommend!