Dual Plane (Mini Internal Lift) Augmentation with Silicone Gel Implants - Burnsville, MN

I've struggled with body image issues relating to...

I've struggled with body image issues relating to my breasts for as long as I can remember. My breasts were slightly tuberous and extremely lopsided before surgery. Picture a pair of deflated balloons trying to run away from each other and that's what they looked like. With a procedure less painful than going to the dentist, Dr. Joe made them look beautiful. The entire experience was phenomenal. Every single staff member I dealt with, from the first consultation to the last post-op, was friendly and welcoming. I never felt out of place or judged. I knew I made the right decision immediately.

I thought I'd be nervous the day of surgery. Nope- walked in at 5:45 a.m. and the receptionist was all smiles. Sooner rather than later I was in the back getting prepped and informed about my surgery. The worst part of the day was getting my IV in!

Post-op was simple. I stopped taking pain medication the day after surgery because it wad unnecessary. They were stiff for a few days but the swelling went down quickly. My biggest concern before I got the surgery was pain, but I felt hardly any during my surgery or after.

All in all, everyone involved with Dr. Joe and his practice make your comfort a priority, and I felt it every step of the way. I could not be happier with my experience.

Sorry for the bad quality photos before. I fixed it.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joe was fabulous. He always made sure I was comfortable and informed and it was very clear he had my best interest at heart. You can tell he has a passion for what he does and he changed my entire life! When you choose Dr. Joe, you're paying for comfort, security, and magnificent results.