Coolsculpting Experience - Burlington, VT

I had my lower abs and mid section done today ....

I had my lower abs and mid section done today . The only part that was uncomfortable was when they placed the "vacuum" piece on. It sucks...hard . It pinched a little and then got cold , but after about 6 minutes , I didn't feel any more pain . I will keep you updated on progress . So far , no pain ,minimal bruising and little numbing ????

Coolsculpting , Day 3

Nothing has changed as far as pictures . I have been a little swollen and tender, but otherwise no pain . I did take some aleve at night because I sleep on my stomach and that seemed to work perfectly . My stomach is still a little numb , but that's to be expected :)

Day 4 , Coolscultping

So today is day 4 and I feel pretty good . There is still tenderness in the areas I had treated , but nothing major . It's hard to hold my 10 month old for long periods , but that's the worst of it . I will post pics soon .

One week post procedure

It's been one week and I haven't really noticed a difference . I'm still have a little discomfort and numbing . The swelling has gone down , but no significant change . It is still way too early to tell though :)

Two week update

It's been 2 weeks since my Coolsculpting treatment and all the numbness and needle prickle feeling is gone finally . There is not much of a change at all as far as the looks of my stomach , but again it's still very early to tell . I am back to my normal workout routine which is jogging a few miles a day and an evening bike ride . I haven't changed my eating habits at all yet because I want to see if the Coolsculpting actually works and if I diet , I won't necessarily know if it did or not ..I am not overeating by any means either , just keeping the same habits I had prior to procedure for now.... I will post pics and update each week ! Any questions , feel free to ask :)

Side by side comparison pic update

Day 1 and Day 14. I guess I can see a little change :) I am feeling pretty hopeful now !

3 weeks post treatment

It's been 3 weeks since I had the Coolscultping treatment and I do see subtle changes . The front view of my stomach is definitely better . The side views haven't changed much . Here is a before and now pic

One month post procedure

Seeing results almost every week and couldn't be happier ! Pics I added today are from the day of procedure , then week 2 on the top right and the most recent pic on the left is 1 month after treatment .

6 weeks post procedure

I am very pleased with my results and I would highly recommend this treatment to anyone that has stubborn fat that will not go away no matter what you do ! It's amazing !!!

6 weeks post

Dr Nancy Carlson

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Carlson and her staff . They were very attentive to all my needs and made me feel right at home