Facial Scar Revision - Burlington, ON

I'll start by saying that it takes a lot for me to...

I'll start by saying that it takes a lot for me to leave a review for anything; it either needs to be horrible or outstanding. In this case, it's the outstanding. I first saw Dr. Harris about a year ago regarding a traumatic facial scar. I had originally met with 3 other surgeons who were unsympathetic and not helpful. Dr. Harris was immediately welcoming, reassuring, sympathetic and most of all, authentic and honest. I was very nervous about undergoing a scar revision procedure, given the long recovery from the original injury, and saw Dr. Harris for three separate consultations (I do too much research and end up with too many questions). Each time his staff were incredibly helpful and Dr. Harris was very patient and reassuring. I recently had the procedure and could not be happier with the results - the new scar is barely perceptible as it is and will no doubt be invisible in a few months once the healing is complete. When it came time for the procedure I was incredibly nervous but both he and his staff made it an absolute breeze. The results are life changing and I have nothing but the highest regard for this individual, his approach, his skill and staff. Thank you to Dr. Harris and everyone in his office!
Burlington Plastic Surgeon