woohoooooooo. can't wait to rectify the biggest mistake of my life lol!!! - Burlington, ON

So after 8 years plus of implants, and strange...

So after 8 years plus of implants, and strange symptoms one could write a compendium from, I am having my 425 CC cohesive gel implants OUT!! Not sure where my head was at 48 - having done these after serious spinal surgery a few years before. Its amazing what you think was good decision making before turns out to be a huge blunder but I have learned from the experience. So wish me luck. I am having explantation with no lift as I am not prepared to mutilate my poor boobies more than I have to. I will live with the three month to six month adjustment and see how I feel after that but I highly doubt my self esteem level is as low as it was when I first thought I needed them at 48. Why are we women so STUPID. I could have invested the money I paid for them and it would have made better sense. I don't think I have ever worried about my husband's body parts being as attractive as I needed to think mine were. It's time to raise our little girls so they think they are attractive because of their happiness, their aspirations and the income potential they have to allow them to hang around people they desire to. Wish me luck....but I am more than ready!!!