Great Experience! Highly Recommend Dr. Assad! - Burlington, ON

After losing almost 80 pounds I was left with the...

After losing almost 80 pounds I was left with the negative side effects of weight loss. My breasts had lost tremendous volume and the skin around my mid section was left loose and hanging, no matter how much exercise I did. I decided to see Dr. Assad for a consultation and am extremely grateful on my decision to do so. Dr. Assad performed a breast augmentation and tummy tuck on me in 2011. He was very informative and honest about the procedures, what to expect and answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. Just this past September I decided I wanted to increase the size of my breast implants and I returned to see Dr. Assad. Again, he was terrific! He took his time with me to explain what my options were to create the look I desired. I am thrilled with the results of my procedures and finally feel comfortable in my own skin. Dr. Assad is a truly gifted doctor and I am very much appreciative for how he has helped change my life.
S