63 Years Old, Needing a Physical Lift to Reflect the Younger" Inner Me" - Burlington, MA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Seeing all the Lifestyle Lift Ads on TV, and its...

Seeing all the Lifestyle Lift Ads on TV, and its positive results, plus the recommendations of friends having it done, I decided it was time to have it done. I work in Sales, and needed this younger look in the Business world. I had the Lift and the Fractional Laser treatment to smooth the lines and reduce some aging spots. It was the best thing I could do for myself to combat Gravity, and the Aging Process!

As a Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Weiss came highly recommended from friends, who knew him. Because of his life-long achievements, so well known as THE Life Style Lift expert, I knew from the start of the first consult, this was the Doctor to perform my Surgery. His caring and advice as to what should be done was exactly what I had done, The Lift and the Fractional Laser. It is important to listen and take his advice, because the results are amazing from this amazing Doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Weiss!