Great Lip Injections in Burleson, TX

I just had juvederm injected in my lips to plump...

I just had juvederm injected in my lips to plump them up 2 weeks ago. This is the 2nd time I've had this done and I'm in love with the results. The pain was pretty much non existent. Swelling was gone in 2 to 3 hours! The doc numbed me up really good! And no bruising! I also tried some xeomin which I also love. People can't pinpoint what I've done, they just tell me I look refreshed!
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

When first meeting Dr. Polavarupa, I was very impressed. She's very warm, informative and has a caring attitude. I felt very at ease with her recommendations. I love that she does all her injections herself and doesn't leave it to an aesthetican! It gives me that boost of confidence that it's getting done correctly! I've seen Dr. Polavarupa about 4-5 times now for a chemical peel, botox, xeomin, belotero and juvederm. I'm impressed by her results everytime and it keeps me coming back. The results are very natural and never overdone. I plan on continuing to see her regularly because I absolutely love everything she's done. She's fabulous and I highly recommend her!!!! P.S.-her staff is great too!