28 Years Old and Finally Happy with Fuller, Plumper Lips!! - Lake Oswego, OR

I'm currently 2 weeks out from my Restylane Silk...

I'm currently 2 weeks out from my Restylane Silk treatment to my upper and lower lips, and I could not be happier with my results. I have been thinking about this procedure for such a long time, and have done tons of research, especially here through RealSelf, and I finally scheduled my appointment. I have been treated with Botox regularly for a few years now with Burgess Plastic Surgery, and have always felt comfortable with the kind of care I have received with all of the girls there, so I figured why not try something else! I had my injections with one of Dr. Burgess' nurses, Greta. I have to say, she was so great! She really put my mind at ease, listened to my concerns and made the whole process go so smoothly. I only used one syringe since I wasn't trying to have too big of lips, more for symmetry and filling. Basically I achieved what those 'lip plumper' lip glosses vow to do at the make-up counters. It was essentially pain free, and I didn't bruise at all! I did however, swell; and it was a lot of swelling!!! I had already learned in my research that Restylane Silk can cause more swelling than some other fillers, so I wasn't too in shock, but my boyfriend sure was! I was happy that this only lasted for a few days, and the worst part was later that same day. I kept icing as much as possible. All in all I have to say I will be adding this to my yearly routine, so I'm sure the girls will be seeing much more of me!

Pictures!

I'm finally posting pictures. I don't have any real recent ones, but still love my results! I will get a before and after up soon!
Greta, RN

Greta really was a great provider for this treatment. She works under Dr. Elisa Burgess in Lake Oswego, and has done my Botox in the past so I already felt comfortable with her, and she is so knowledgeable I would really trust her with any treatment she suggests. She even called me the next day to make sure everything was going well. I would definitely recommend her, or any of the other providers with this clinic.