40 Years Old, Double Chin Lipo and Buccal Fat - Burbank, CA

I went in for a consultation for lipo to get rid...

I went in for a consultation for lipo to get rid of my double chin and improve my jaw line. Turns out I was a great candidate for that and Dr. Orloff also suggested buccal fat removal to sculpt my face even further. I'm so happy I did both procedures, couldn't be happier with the results! I had it done under local anesthesia and felt no pain only some tugging. Recovery went well, looked like I got into a brawl for a couple of weeks:) but totally worth it. Here are my before and after photos.

After further weight loss and before

After further weight loss

More photos

I decided to post these photos because honestly after looking to realself for awhile I decided to write a review..and well I didn't expect negative comments while sharing what I feel was a positive experience. The only reason I felt safe to do so, is because I've observed an overwhelming sense of support of others from members regarding the transformations they have chosen for themselves. As a person who is a bit of a recluse due to social anxiety disorder, it has taken a lot of courage for me to even post pictures of myself of such a personal nature. I have no other means of social networking and just didn't expect criticism from a forum I believed was a safe haven free from the judgement of the critical word we live in. I was over 220+ and had no insurance at the time (was a self employed housecleaner) to get sleeved and had to do things the old fashioned way in completely changing my habits. I decided after raising my four children on my own to do something for myself and will still have loans to pay off. Yes a bit defensive or maybe just surprised and want to continue to engage and enjoy this forum for what it is...a celebration of all of us being our real selves and reaching whatever we decide in being fully comfortable in our skin. Maybe someone will agree or maybe not. Just a person here who is musturing the courage honestly to firstly share a review of the surgeon in my area but also to share for anyone else who for whatever reason is in the background weighing their options. Thanks for your honesty, and here is my honesty.
Burbank Plastic Surgeon