20 Year Old - Thailand, TH

So I was always flat chested thin girl and I...

So I was always flat chested thin girl and I wanted to have breast augmentation. I am 5' 4 and 110 lb used to wear 32A/ 30B. After reading reviews I came to Bangkok Thailand instead of having them done in US. First, the hospital was like a hotel. Really. It has Mcdonalds and Starbucks in of the 3 huge buildings. Staffs and nurses were really helpful and they all speak english really well. I just had my Bank of America card and everything worked. And the bed manner and the food was like heaven. Second, Dr Amorn Poomee speaks English, actually better than me. We had a consultation, my breast width was 11.5 and I did not want high profile the biggest I could get was 300 cc. But I chose 275 cc moderate plus smooth Mentor since I wanted armpit incision and he said he can not do bigger than 275 through the armpit. Day after the operation I just felt great. I have read awful things about the first day so I was waiting for a pain like hit by a truck. But I did not, only 5 out of 10 just because I could not get up by myself and use bathroom. After I released from hospital I just had some antibiotics did not even had a tylenol or the stronger pain killer they gave me. I am 6 days post operation now , my implants dropped no swellinh and feel like my own. He said it was because the implant was 'small' and I had enough breast tissue before the operation. And the scars are really nice. One of them I can barely notice, but one of them is kind of thick. But I think it will become okay after the scar treatments. I am flying back tomorrow and the first think I will do is go to Nordstrom and have myself measured. Hoping for 32C!!
Dr Amorn Poomee