60 Year Old with the Neck of a 70 Year Old - Thailand, TH

2.5 months ago I decided to try Botox, and as I...

2.5 months ago I decided to try Botox, and as I was a Botox virgin I booked myself an appointment at an up market clinic, and had injections between my brows (good!) and in my marionette lines, disastrous! It left me with a crooked mouth and an inability to smile or speak properly. A week later I went back for corrective Botox, which in all honestly didn't really work but I had a little filler and my marionette lines looked a tad better, although everything else remained the same. Looking back, the doctor who performed the procedure was a charlatan because my lines were so bad that no amount of Botox could have helped......9 doctors work from that clinic and I obviously got the bad one. However, while I was there one of the assistants suggested I might benefit from a neck and lower face lift and went on to tell me about the amazing Dr Poomee who works from the Bumrungrad Hospital in Thailand, and how she had had two procedures with him; a boob lift and a tummy tuck! She couldn't speak highly enough of him so I went home, emailed him explaining what I was looking for and within a couple of hours he replied! He asked me for pictures which I duly sent. In his opinion he believed I would benefit from a neck and lower face lift plus upper and lower bleph. It didn't take me long to decide to go ahead with it as I hated looking at my droopy neck and hideous jowls - I looked like Deputy Dowg!
So, to cut a long story short, my husband and I flew to Bangkok last Wednesday, I met the fab Dr Poomee on the Thursday (decided against the upper bleph, purely out of fear, but kicking myself now!), had an ECG, blood tests and a chest X-Ray, paid my money and had the operation at 7am, Friday 8th July. Words cannot describe how much I love my neck and the exhilaration at discovering that I do actually have a chin and jaw which if I'm being honest I hadn't actually seen since 1998!
I cannot recommend Dr Poomee highly enough, I've had little to no bruising and haven't taken pain killers for 4 days. Did I mention that I love Dr Poomee?
I'm having my stitches out tomorrow and fly home the next day.
In all seriousness, I had many sleepless nights trying to justify spending so much money on myself, especially for a procedure that wasn't necessary but about how I saw myself but, you know what, I'm so glad I did! ????
Dr Anorn Poomee

Before I'd even met Dr Poomee I knew he was going to be the one for me because no matter how many questions I asked him leading up to the surgery (and I asked a lot), he always replied, personally, within hours of receiving the email, which for me said a lot about him. And although he recommended I have the upper and lower bleph done, he didn't try and persuade me to change my mind when I told him I only wanted the lower done.