Rhinoplasty Was Pain Free! - Buffalo

I'm two weeks post op right now. I'm very...

I'm two weeks post op right now. I'm very swollen, and have some bruising under my eyes. Other then that I feel great! I never had to take any pain meds,Tylenol extra strength was all I needed and I had septo/rhinoplasty so I know my Dr. did a ton of work inside and outside of my nose. A lot of praying helped too! This is also a revision for me. I was 12 when I had my first surgery. It left me with a large bump, and I was unable to breathe for years. I am now 38, and am so happy I tooK the plunge. I did have help around the clock with my children, I was very weak the first five to six days. I would recomend this to anyone who is thinking about doing it. The pain from the IV was worse then the pain from the nose, trust me, not bad at all. Also my insurance company paid 80% of the cost due to my breathing problems.

When I went for my first visit, he checked everything inside and outside of my nose. He showed me before and after photos from other patients, and he was able to show me just what I would look like on his computer. He was kind and gentle as well. He also didn't rush me through my questions, he was very patient.