42 Yr Old with 5 Kids, Oldest 20- Youngest 2 - Buffalo, NY

So I've been on here for awhile unsure whether or...

So I've been on here for awhile unsure whether or not I was going to write a review or not. I've talked to several ladies and read,read,read postings and looked at pictures. I've wanted a tummy tuck for the longest time but was afraid of pain. Went to Dr. Shatkin and he is awesome. I am 5 days post op. Still very swollen but all part of the process I suppose ..

Itchiness...driving me crazy

Hi girls..6 day post op and my stomach at the top hurst the most..I feel so swollen..I'm trying to be positive, but I keep wondering if this was really worth it..my 2 year old is driving me crazy and i feel bad I can't do much with him..we like watch tv play on iPad..and my other children he doesn't want..even when his father comes home he wants really nothing to do with him..ideas???

My drains came out sooner than I expected but it was wonderful..it didn't hurt as much as I thought..it was more like a pull and then relief.my biggest complaint is the itchiness by my stitches near my hip...driving me insane. Any ideas for that ?
Posting a few more pictures of before..I guess i do look so much better now the. Before :)

Why fat? Why no Lipo???

Annoyed that I see fat under breast area..I could have sworn he said he would do Lipo..ugh I guess I just expected more with all this pain and uncomfortableness..I know I keep saying that but some of you gals have had awesome results..I don't see it in mine..I mean I do, but am I being too picky???

I literally cried today sitting down and looking at my stomach. I've seen and read many post on here and I don't look the way I thought I would. I go to doc on Monday, so I will ask him, but I feel fat, I don't understand why I I have fat rolls..I know I am going to have Lipo now. Am I being silly, PLEASe be honest as you see there pics!!

HELP for itchiness!!!!

Is there anything that helps??? This itchiness is driving me CRAZY!!!!!

2 weeks post op

Yeah...just not feeling it ladies...I tried some clothes on without binder and cried to see little to know difference. I tried one skirt on a little big in waist but I still have fat hanging over. Ok I understand swollen but this is ridiculous. I only feel good with the stupid binder. If I stand up looks wonderful, but sitting down yeah no go. Look at the picture of me with a work skirt on, sitting down looks the same as before. I am so upset that im taking it out on my kids and I know it. My husband doesn't know how to help. Please be honest, I'm not crazy

3 weeks post op

Feeing good..first day dressed up really..I know I have a seroma..feels so bizarre..I have come to terms with upper fat..on whole very glad I got tummy tuck!
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Dr Shatkin and staff are wonderful. He is friendly and caring and doesn't make you feel stupid when you ask questions. St. Joes hospital was wonderful. All staff members were friendly, warm, and very caring.